Herpes Secrets is incorporated in United States.
Scope of this Policy
Our websites only
This privacy statement applies to all websites, domains, services, applications and products, operated by Herpes Secrets.
- You should also be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
- Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the internet.
- Herpes Secrets cannot accept responsibility for any un-authorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Links to External Websites
- Herpes Secrets sites or services may provide links to third-party applications, products, services, or websites for your convenience and information.
- If you access those links, you will leave the Herpes Secrets sites. The personal data you choose to provide to, or that is collected by these third parties, is not covered by this privacy statement.
- We may also provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with members of Herpes Secrets on various third party social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on third party sites that you visit or interact with to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used and shared by those sites.
Information relating to you and the care we take with it.
Collection of data
Herpes Secrets will acquire anonymous and personal information relating to you in the following ways, i.e. by:
Automatic means, as with cookies
- Voluntary means, as when you provide the information to us
- Obtaining from another member of the Herpes Secrets group
- Recording of calls
Cookies are the customary automated way in which anonymous information about you is collected when you visit our website. The sites also include third party cookies belonging to, for example, Google Analytics and social media organisations. We may sometimes commission third party websites to collect anonymised information about your visits to those sites as well. Please see our cookies policy for further information on cookies.
Herpes Secrets may acquire personal information from you voluntarily, for example, when you:
- Speak with us on the telephone
- Sign up for newsletters competitions and other material
- Make an enquiry or complaint
- Complete an application form
- Purchase a product or service.
- Obtaining from another group member
A member of the Herpes Secrets group collecting information about you may share it with another member of the group but only for the uses described in this privacy statement.
Third party sources
Members of the Herpes Secrets group also collect personal information from publicly or commercially available sources that it deems credible. The information we collect from its public or commercial sources may be used along with the information we have obtained by the other means mentioned in this privacy statement.
How we use your information
- First and foremost we use information about you to provide you with newsletters, products and services which you have shown or we believe you are or may be interested in.
- Next, we use the information to improve and develop products, services and support including (but not limited to) quality control, research and data analysis activities. We update you on new services and benefits and measure performance of marketing initiatives, ads, and websites “powered by” another company on our behalf.
- We may use information to manage and develop our relationship with you. For example, by asking you to complete a service satisfaction survey, to provide personalised promotional offers and general offers, allow you to participate in contests and surveys, to answer enquiries and to provide information, support or advice about existing and new products or services, to keep your contact details up to date to process and respond to any complaint made by you.
- And finally, we may use the information to comply with the law, to correspond with our regulators, and to combat fraud and other crime.
How we share your information
- Herpes Secrets will not sell, rent or lease your personal information for commercial gain to others outside the group. A member may transfer information about you to another member of the group.
- We retain service providers and suppliers to manage or support our business operations, regulated and unregulated, to provide the product and services bought or commissioned from us and to assist us with marketing and communication initiatives. All providers are required by contract to keep the information confidential and secure and to use it only to carry out the services being performed.
We will not otherwise share the personal information you provide without your permission, unless to:
- Respond to information requests of police and governmental authorities.
- Comply with any law, regulation, or court order.
- Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity.
- Enforce/protect the rights and properties of any member of the Inchora group.
- Protect the rights or personal safety of Herpes Secrets and its employees and customers.
- Finally, a sale purchase or merger of/or by a member of the Inchora group may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions
Call Recording Policy
All calls to and from our offices and call centre are recorded and may be used for the following:
- Investigate a complaint.
- Management spot checks to ensure customer service standards are being met.
- Shared with third party suppliers for the purpose of providing a verbal contract when a contract has been entered into.
- Quality and training purposes.
- Staff or customer safety and the prevention or detection of crime.
- Your consent to us
By voluntarily providing us with personal information you consent to our use of that information in the ways described in this privacy statement. When we communicate with you on an unsolicited basis we will always provide you with a convenient option to opt-out/unsubscribe. We may communicate with you in various ways such as email, text or phone.
You may also email our groups Compliance Team at: email@example.com if you wish to opt out from receiving communications from us in accordance with this privacy statement (other than communications in response to prospective or actual contracts with you).
No member of the Herpes Secrets will disclose sensitive personal information about you (for example information regarding your racial or ethnic origin or physical or mental health or condition,) to another member of the Herpes Secrets group or third parties without your explicit consent.
If you give us information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us to be able to process their personal data (including any sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who we are and what we will use their data for, as set out in this privacy statement.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Contacting us & how to make a complaint
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about this privacy statement, any concerns or a complaint regarding our collection and use of your data or a possible breach of your privacy, please send them to:
The Data Protection Officer
For Herpes Secrets and its subsidiaries
When writing, please identify the company member(s) of the group in relation to which the comment, question or complaint relates. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your complaint.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to address your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Changes to this statement
If we modify this privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to the statement that materially alter our privacy practices, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our corporate website and/or social media pages prior to the changes taking effect.
The Promoter is Herpes Secrets.